1. Go to Venmo or Square Cash
2. Pay $175 ($50 Saturdays only) to @SarasotaUnited (contact us for pro-rated fee information)
To arrange for other payment options, email email@example.com.
1. Complete the Registration form with your contact information
2. At the bottom of the form, confirm you have completed all the steps.
3. Click submit to send the form.
You will receive an email to confirm your registration and with more information!
Hello Athletes and Families!
Join us at the North Port Aquatic Center for our 6.5-week Fall-1 Season. We will focus on speed and strength in the water. Weekday practices are for ages 11 and up. Saturdays are for all ages. Five total practices available per week, two hours per practice. All levels will be accommodated.
Get fit, have fun, and end each week faster and stronger!
Aug 17-31: M/Tu/Th/F, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Sept 1-30: M/Tu/Th/F, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Saturdays 9-11 a.m.
Masters: Saturdays 9-11 a.m.
$175 – Includes 31 practices/62 hours of instruction. No practice Labor Day (Monday, Sept. 7).
$50 – Saturdays ONLY
Beth Bailey – USAWP Olympic Development Program (ODP), high school, club water polo coach
Petar Momcilovic - USAWP ODP, NCAA assistant coach, Oxford, London regional coach
Marko Dzigurski – USAWP ODP, high school, club water polo coach, former NCAA Div. I player
Holly Neumann – USA Swimming age-group coach, U.S. Masters Swimming Level 3 coach
Richard Corso – Team USA, Cal, Yale, UCLA, Canada, Harvard Westlake, USAWP Hall of Fame
All practice communication, including regular and emergency messages (early dismissal, weather, or other issues) will be on the WhatsApp group. Join here.
Sarasota United follows COVID best practices for aquatics, so numbers are limited. We ask that participants commit to the full Fall-1 Season. Drop-in participants will be restricted. Bronze-level USA Water Polo membership ($40) is required for insurance purposes.
With recent COVID cases raising in the state of Florida, we as a club feel we need to protect our members, families, and public by putting additional safety measures in place. We have not heard of any water polo player testing positive. We need every person to attend to these updated safety measures in and out of the pool. This is for the team.
Effective Friday, June 26, when attending practice:
1. Wear face masks when entering the aquatic center.
2. The face mask must remain on until we are ready to enter the pool.
3. When on the pool deck you must remain 6ft apart, this includes when taking breaks. (Unless in the same household.)
4. No sharing of equipment or personal items (water bottles, sunscreen, goggles, etc).
5. Please bring your own pen to sign in at the front entrance to limit exposure to the general public and staff from the shared pen given by the aquatic center.
6. Please avoid touching surfaces, including gates at the pool.
7. Arrive in suit, ready to practice. Use the bathroom before leaving home. If you do use shared facilities (e.g. bathroom), wash your hands for 20 sec with soap and warm water.
8. No physical contact with others such as shaking hands or high-fiving.
DO NOT PLAY if you are exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or are a vulnerable individual according to CDC guidelines, contact Coach Beth or Coach Petar immediately.
When not at practice, we also ask you to wear face masks in public spaces indoors (e.g. stores) and outdoors when physical distancing of 6ft apart is not possible.
We appreciate you following the above club COVID rules, we want to carry on playing water polo during these hard times and these rules should allow us to keep doing so. They are in place for your safety and safety of others.